About Us: News
Muscatine, Iowa – Jason Gregory has accepted the position of President of Kent Precision Foods Group (KPFG). Prior to this Jason served as Vice President for Industrial Starch Sales at Grain Processing Corporation in Muscatine, Iowa. A Michigan Tech graduate in Chemical Engineering, Jason began his career with Kent Corporation at Grain Processing Corporation in 2002 as a division engineer. He held a number of positions in the Specialty Products division before becoming Vice President of Industrial Products in 2008.
KPFG is a dry-blending and packaging food company specializing in providing high quality products for customers in the foodservice (domestic & international), industrial and consumer products businesses. Products produced vary widely and include salad dressing mixes, frozen desserts, home canning mixes, sauce and seasoning blends, gravies, instant food thickening and personal hydration products. Brands include Foothill Farms®, Frostline®, Mrs. Wages®, Orrington Farms®, Southern Gourmet®, Thick It®, Sqwincher, and other licensed products. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, with manufacturing locations in Bolingbrook, Illinois; New Sharon, Iowa; Superior, Wisconsin; Columbus, Mississippi; and Foley, Minnesota — Kent Precision Foods Group delivers exceptional solutions for exacting tastes. www.kentprecisionfoods.com
Kent Corporation is a diversified family owned corporation with subsidiary companies developing science and nutrition-based finished food products, food and beverage ingredients, nutraceutical and personal care applications, animal nutrition and companion animal products. In addition to Kent Nutrition Group, the subsidiary companies consist of Grain Processing Corporation (GPC), Kent Pet Group, headquartered in Muscatine Iowa, and Kent Precision Foods Group headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. www.kentww.com
- Jason Gregory Named President of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc.
- CHAMPS Group Purchasing and KPFG Launch Custom Contract for Fortified and Modified Drinks
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- Frostline Celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name
- DOLE Soft Serve Featured at 3 Worlds Café Grand Opening
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise