About Us: News
St. Louis, MO – In a move to stay close to key markets, trends, and build stronger relationships with brokers and operators, Kent Precision Foods Group (KPFG) has formed the KPFG Insighters Foodservice Broker Advisory Board. The board includes a regional cross section of industry leaders with extensive experience, drawn from the country’s top brokers, including:
Al McGarity – Gilbert Foods
Phil Schmidt – Floyd B. Case Inc.
Elizabeth Klingman – Acosta Sales & Marketing
Ed Brink – Herspring-Gibbs
Kyle Moen – Synergy Enterprises
Dori Bilbrey – Menu Marketing
The KPFG Insighters Foodservice Broker Advisory Board meets every six weeks via conference calls and at least twice a year face to face. Their goals include opening consistent lines of communications between the KPFG marketing team and the broker community. The board will offer the entire KPFG marketing and sales team a deeper understanding of the opportunities in key markets, insights into regional preferences and capture in-depth feedback on products and specific segment needs. Input from their first meeting, held in November, is already being incorporated into the KPFG Foodservice plan for 2016.
Luann Schafer, Senior Marketing Manager, said; “We are thrilled with the addition of these experts to our team. The Insighters Broker Advisory Board is another way for us to stay closer to the market and complements the operator and distributor focus groups we conduct. The board’s consulting allows us to hear firsthand what is needed in the industry, react to those needs and stay innovative.”
Kent Precision Foods Group is a leading dry-blending and packaging food company specializing in providing high quality products for customers in the foodservice, industrial and consumer products businesses. Customized products produced vary widely and include salad dressing mixes, frozen desserts, home canning mixes, sauce and seasoning blends, gravies and instant food thickening products. Kent Precision Foods Group markets brands including Foothill Farms, Frostline®, Mrs. Wages®, Orrington Farms®, Southern Gourmet®, Thick It® and other licensed products.
- KPFG STAYS CLOSE TO THE MARKET WITH BROKER ADVISORY BOARD
- Frostline celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- Foothill Farms® Creates Menus to Help K-12 Foodservice Follow Federal Nutritional Guidelines
- Dole® Soft Serve Is A Sweet & Refreshing Dairy-Free Treat
- Foothill Farms® Creates Gluten-Free Infographic for Foodservice
- Kent Corporation Appoints New Leadership at Kent Precision Foods Group
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Responds to Recent Government Changes to Grain and Protein Maximums with Website Improvements
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- KPFG Takes Foodservice Brands Social
- Frostline Introduces Its Brand New Look and Fresh New Merchandising
- SAVE THE DATE! Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name December 1
- Kristin Ortmann Joins Kent Precision Foods Group
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- KPFG Announces Changes to Senior Leadership Team
- Foothill Farms® Promoting School Foodservice with Recipe Challenge
- CHAMPS Press Release
- Time to rollout the holiday themed menu items cranberry, caramel and pumpkin.
- Balancing Health and Indulgence
- Haute Builds for Hot Dogs - Affordable toppings to make delicious menu hits.
- FOOTHILL FARMS® CHEESE SAUCES OFFER THE GREATEST VARIETY IN FOODSERVICE
- FOOTHILL FARMS® DRESSINGS OFFER MIXING ALTERNATIVES FOR CREATING UNIQUE RECIPES
- FOOTHILL FARMS® LAUNCHES NEW BRAND AND NEW WEB SITE
- Dole Soft Serve featured at 3 Worlds Cafe grand opening
- Foothill Farms® Introduces NEW Creme Anglaise Custard Sauce Mix
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise
- Introducing Pour, Stir and Enjoy Products for Supermarket Deli from Precision Foods, Inc.