About Us: News
St. Louis, MO – In a move to stay close to key markets, trends, and build stronger relationships with brokers and operators, Kent Precision Foods Group (KPFG) has formed the KPFG Insighters Foodservice Broker Advisory Board. The board includes a regional cross section of industry leaders with extensive experience, drawn from the country’s top brokers, including:
Al McGarity – Gilbert Foods
Phil Schmidt – Floyd B. Case Inc.
Elizabeth Klingman – Acosta Sales & Marketing
Ed Brink – Herspring-Gibbs
Kyle Moen – Synergy Enterprises
Dori Bilbrey – Menu Marketing
The KPFG Insighters Foodservice Broker Advisory Board meets every six weeks via conference calls and at least twice a year face to face. Their goals include opening consistent lines of communications between the KPFG marketing team and the broker community. The board will offer the entire KPFG marketing and sales team a deeper understanding of the opportunities in key markets, insights into regional preferences and capture in-depth feedback on products and specific segment needs. Input from their first meeting, held in November, is already being incorporated into the KPFG Foodservice plan for 2016.
Luann Schafer, Senior Marketing Manager, said; “We are thrilled with the addition of these experts to our team. The Insighters Broker Advisory Board is another way for us to stay closer to the market and complements the operator and distributor focus groups we conduct. The board’s consulting allows us to hear firsthand what is needed in the industry, react to those needs and stay innovative.”
Kent Precision Foods Group is a leading dry-blending and packaging food company specializing in providing high quality products for customers in the foodservice, industrial and consumer products businesses. Customized products produced vary widely and include salad dressing mixes, frozen desserts, home canning mixes, sauce and seasoning blends, gravies and instant food thickening products. Kent Precision Foods Group markets brands including Foothill Farms, Frostline®, Mrs. Wages®, Orrington Farms®, Southern Gourmet®, Thick It® and other licensed products.
- KPFG STAYS CLOSE TO THE MARKET WITH BROKER ADVISORY BOARD
- Jason Gregory Named President of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc.
- CHAMPS Group Purchasing and KPFG Launch Custom Contract for Fortified and Modified Drinks
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- Frostline Celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- DOLE® Soft Serve is a Sweet and Refreshing Dairy-Free Treat
- Foothill Farms® Promoting School Foodservice with Recipe Challenge
- Foothill Farms® Responds to Recent Government Changes to Grain and Protein Maximums with Website Improvements
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- Frostline Introduces a Brand New Look and Fresh New Merchandising
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name
- DOLE Soft Serve Featured at 3 Worlds Café Grand Opening
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise
- Introducing Pour, Stir and Enjoy Products for Supermarket Deli from Precision Foods, Inc.