About Us: News
Kent Precision Foods Group (KPFG), formerly named Precision Foods, Inc. of St. Louis, Missouri, announced a new name, logo and company promise effective November 1, 2012.
“The name change will aid our group’s alignment with the parent holding company’s oldest and best-known brand,” stated Jerry Fritz, president, KPFG. “The Kent family has a long heritage of company ownership and this further enhances their commitment to our customers and employees.”
In addition, KPFG has a new brand promise, committed to superior specialty products and services. The new company promise states, “Our focus on specific product categories based on our dedication to excellence, invention and unparalleled service enables us to offer the highest quality specialty food products and service available.”
“This company promise relies on each employee to come to work every day and focus on delivering reliable and excellent quality products to our customers and partners. We expect all employees to take ownership and pride in their work regardless of his or her assigned role,” adds Fritz. “We are proud of this company and are excited about the product excellence and customer service our company will provide in the years to come.”
KPFG is made up of five key business segments including – foodservice, consumer packaged goods, personal nutrition solutions, custom culinary solutions and industrial. Each sub group is dedicated to key customer segments, enabling employees to display high levels of focus that transcends to the delivery of high quality and consistent, products.
Kent Corporation and its subsidiaries make advancements and product offerings in food products, food and beverage ingredients, pharmaceutical and personal care applications, animal nutrition and companion animal products. Operating companies today work with customers in more than 60 countries. Kent Corporation provides management and internal services including human resources, legal support, tax management and accounting and information technology for all of its operating companies. The company’s vision is to become a recognized leader by creating value in the supply of sustainable and nutritious foods and ingredients for consumers, pets and livestock worldwide. For more information, visit the Kent Corporation Web site at www.kentww.com.
Kent Precision Foods Group is a dry-blending and packaging food company specializing in providing high quality products for customers in the foodservice, industrial and consumer products businesses. Customized products produced vary widely and include salad dressing mixes, frozen desserts, home canning mixes, sauce and seasoning blends, gravies and instant food thickening products. Kent Precision Foods Group markets brands including Foothill Farms®, Frostline®, Mrs. Wages®, Orrington Farms®, Southern Gourmet®, Thick It® and other licensed products.
- KPFG STAYS CLOSE TO THE MARKET WITH BROKER ADVISORY BOARD
- Jason Gregory Named President of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc.
- CHAMPS Group Purchasing and KPFG Launch Custom Contract for Fortified and Modified Drinks
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- Frostline Celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- DOLE® Soft Serve is a Sweet and Refreshing Dairy-Free Treat
- Foothill Farms® Promoting School Foodservice with Recipe Challenge
- Foothill Farms® Responds to Recent Government Changes to Grain and Protein Maximums with Website Improvements
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- Frostline Introduces a Brand New Look and Fresh New Merchandising
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name
- DOLE Soft Serve Featured at 3 Worlds Café Grand Opening
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise
- Introducing Pour, Stir and Enjoy Products for Supermarket Deli from Precision Foods, Inc.