About Us: News
Precision Foods, Inc. has recently introduced the Foothill FarmsTM and TUF® lines of dry-mix products to the supermarket deli category. Available now are – Cheese Sauces, Soup Bases, Gravies, Desserts and other popular sauces.
These high quality mixes are easy-to-use—simply requiring water and a whisk to create. Operators pour water into the mix, stir with a whisk and add to recipes for consumers to enjoy. The product line allows deli operators to repurpose products such as left-over rotisserie chicken and stale bread that might have previously gone to waste into new and profitable dishes for the hot or cold case. These products are versatile and will allow deli managers to create a variety of dishes that consumers can make into meals they enjoy at home.
“We have used several products from Precision Foods,” said Ron Fischer, bakery and deli director, Hugo’s Family Marketplace, Grand Forks, ND. “The cost-of-goods are less than pre-made products for the deli and dry mixes are more convenient to use than refrigerated or frozen products. I feel the quality of these products is as good or better than ready-to-use products, we’ve been very pleased with them.”
For additional product information, recipes and training tips for utilizing these versatile mixes, visit: http://www.precisionfoods.com or call 800-442-5242 or come by booth number 3058 to sample products during the International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA) show June 10-12, 2012.
Foothill Farms and TUF are brands under the Precision Foods, Inc. Foodservice Group. Precision Foods is a dry-blending and packaging food company specializing in providing finished products for customers in the foodservice, industrial and consumer products businesses. Customized products produced vary widely and include salad dressing mixes, frozen desserts, seasoning blends, stuffing mixes, seasoned rice and sauces.
- KPFG STAYS CLOSE TO THE MARKET WITH BROKER ADVISORY BOARD
- Jason Gregory Named President of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc.
- CHAMPS Group Purchasing and KPFG Launch Custom Contract for Fortified and Modified Drinks
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- Frostline Celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- DOLE® Soft Serve is a Sweet and Refreshing Dairy-Free Treat
- Foothill Farms® Promoting School Foodservice with Recipe Challenge
- Foothill Farms® Responds to Recent Government Changes to Grain and Protein Maximums with Website Improvements
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- Frostline Introduces a Brand New Look and Fresh New Merchandising
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name
- DOLE Soft Serve Featured at 3 Worlds Café Grand Opening
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise
- Introducing Pour, Stir and Enjoy Products for Supermarket Deli from Precision Foods, Inc.