About Us: News
Foothill Farms® would like to help send more school foodservice professionals to School Nutrition Association’s Annual National Conference (ANC) July 13-16, 2014 in Boston or July 12-15, 2015 in Salt Lake City. The Foothill Farms® K-12 Recipe Challenge kicked off this April and runs until September 30, 2014. Foodservice professionals may submit up to four recipes during the promotional period, earning a $100 airline gift card per recipe submission. This is not a contest, but a reward for submitting unique recipes using Foothill Farms® products. The gift cards can be used for any type of travel and is not limited to ANC.
“We designed this challenge to entice more school foodservice professionals to try dry-blend, speed scratch products,” said Luann Schafer, senior marketing manager at Kent Precision Foods Group (KPFG) who license the Foothill Farms® brand. “It's helpful for us to see how foodservice professionals utilize our products in their daily menu planning.”
Directors, dieticians, managers or other foodservice employees may submit recipes. They do not have to be existing customers. The basic requirements for recipe challenge submissions are: original recipe, recipe name, ingredient list and ingredient measurements, complete preparation/cooking instructions, complete nutritional information, and meal pattern information. One of the ingredients must be a Foothill Farms® product.
Each submitter can choose which airline they would like to use for travel: Southwest, American Airlines, Delta, United or US Airways. The challenge is designed for individual submissions, however, if two people work on the recipe together, Foothill Farms® will split the gift card amount and distribute a $50 gift card to each person. Gift cards are awarded upon receipt and verification of the recipe. The recipes cannot resemble the recipes currently on Foothill Farms® website. For more specific challenge information, download the form or contact customer service at 800-442-5242. Those schools that have submitted recipes will be announced via the company's social media pages. To find out which schools and what recipes, follow Foothill Farms on Twitter and Facebook.
- KPFG STAYS CLOSE TO THE MARKET WITH BROKER ADVISORY BOARD
- Jason Gregory Named President of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc.
- CHAMPS Group Purchasing and KPFG Launch Custom Contract for Fortified and Modified Drinks
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- Frostline Celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- DOLE® Soft Serve is a Sweet and Refreshing Dairy-Free Treat
- Foothill Farms® Promoting School Foodservice with Recipe Challenge
- Foothill Farms® Responds to Recent Government Changes to Grain and Protein Maximums with Website Improvements
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- Frostline Introduces a Brand New Look and Fresh New Merchandising
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name
- DOLE Soft Serve Featured at 3 Worlds Café Grand Opening
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise
- Introducing Pour, Stir and Enjoy Products for Supermarket Deli from Precision Foods, Inc.