Resources: Menu Trends
From bisque to gumbo to minestrone, soups are growing in importance on today's menus. Patrons want inventive and hearty options with some seeking healthful varieties and others wanting indulgent, loaded soups.
Soup up your menu with this easy addition.
- BEER CHEESE SOUP: Cheddar cheese sauce blended with craft beer and topped with caramelized BBQ onions and pretzel croutons for a cravable starter. Could also be called Ale Cheddar Soup.
- BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP: Hearty chopped broccoli and velvety cheese sauce combined perfectly for a satisfying bowl of goodness. Pair with a sandwich and salad for a complete meal.
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP: Welcome Fall (and seasonal menus) with this flavorful soup featuring Vitamin A rich butternut squash.
- CREAMY FARMERS' MARKET MINESTONE: Incorporate local foods into your delectable creation. A lusciously satiating creamy tomato soup brimming with fresh, seasonal farmers market vegetables, healthy grains, white beans, and herbs.
For more soup recipes, visit our RECIPES link and search keyword 'Soup.'
- Off Gluten And On Trend
- Culinary Thrill Seekers Expand Asian
- Small Plates Are Big
- Soft Serve Resurgence
- Whole Grain Gain
- Fast & Fresh Italian
- The Ranch Rage
- Focus on Feel Good
- Ice Cream Flavors for 2015
- Affordable Premium
- Balancing Health and Indulgence
- Family-Style Expands
- Customize with Spice
- Eating Healthier When Dining Out
- A Foodservice Guide to Gluten-Free Menus
- 10 Ways to Add Southern Flair
- Sauces For Wings
- Driving Desserts
- Soups, Soups, Soups
- Better-For-You Options Are Growing
- Vegetables Take Center Plate