Product Catalog: Soups/Bases
Foothill Farms® Cream Soup Base & Sauce Starter Instant Mix (Lacto-Vegetarian)
This bechamel sauce based product is incredibly versatile as it takes on the flavor of added ingredients. Create a baked potato soup or a cream of chicken soup just by adding different ingredients. Just add hot water (no boiling) and desired meat and vegetable ingredients for perfect, consistent soup every time.
Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Food Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sugar, Salt, Sodium Caseinate, Buttermilk, Phosphate (Calcium, Potassium, Sodium), Maltodextrin, Mono & Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Dehydrated Onion, Tomato Powder, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Dehydrated Garlic, Disodium Inosinate, Soy Lecithin, Spice Extractives, Garlic Extract.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon of hot water (180°-190º F) into stock pot or container.
2. Pour mix (28.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and soup is smooth. Add other cooked ingredients as desired. Heat to serving temperature (165°F) for one minute, stirring occasionally. DO NOT BOIL.
Stock water from vegetables or meat broth may be used to increase or achieve a desired flavor. Additional liquid can be added to produce desired consistency.
Number of 1 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 19
Number of 1 cup prepared servings per case: About 114
|Pack:||6 / 28.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||11.2 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||10.50 LB|
|Case Height:||8.81 IN|
|Case Width:||9.06 IN|
|Case Length:||12.63 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.58 FT|
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to one year when stored unopened in a cool dry place.
Product Contains Milk or Milk Derivatives
Product Contains Soybean or Soybean Derivatives
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- Nutrition Information per 1/2 cup prepared (120g):
- Servings per Container: About 38
- Calories: 100 / Calories From Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g / 9% D.V.
- Saturated Fat: 6g / 30% D.V.
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Sodium: 410mg / 17% D.V.
- Total Carbohydrate: 11g / 4% D.V.
- Dietary Fiber: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% / Vitamin C: 0% / Calcium: 8% / Iron: 0%
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils.
- No Added MSG - *Except for that naturally occurring in tomato powder.
- Lacto-Vegetarian - when mixed with water or vegetable broth.
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- :30 sec - 2 Step Prep
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boling Required - Just Add Water
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 20.8g dry mix per 1/2 cup (120g) prepared and 41.6g dry mix per 1 cup (240g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21 CFR 101.9.
Made in U.S.A.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 210||Calories from Fat 110|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12 g||g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 11 g||g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||mg||0%|
|Sodium 830 mg||mg||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 g||g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||g||0%|
|Sugars 6 g||g|
|Protein 2 g||g|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0|| ||Per Serving||Per 0 0|
|Vitamin A 0 %||%||•||Vitamin C 2%||%|
|Calcium 15 %||%||•||Iron 2 %||%|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|