Product Catalog: Dressings
Foothill Farms® Lido Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
An epic salad dressing loaded with Italian flavor favorites – garlic, onion and red bell pepper. Create a signature flavor with your choice of vinegars. Non-separating and thick to cling. Also makes a simply magnificent marinade for steaks, chicken, kabobs and shrimp.
Salt, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Spice (Includes Mustard Flour), Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum.
Directions For Use
1. Pour Lido Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix into a 12-quart mixing bowl of an electric mixer with a wire whisk attachment. Add one cup of granulated sugar. Stir to combine.
2. Pour in 2 cups of cool water and mix well on medium speed.
3. Pour in 1 quart of white distilled vinegar (balsamic, wine and flavored vinegars can also be used) and mix well on medium speed.
4. Slowly pour in 2½ quarts of vegetable oil and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Stir before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per pouch: About 135
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per case: About 1,620
|Pack:||12 / 8.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||7.00 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||6.00 LB|
|Case Height:||4.63 IN|
|Case Width:||8.31 IN|
|Case Length:||10.81 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.24 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- Makes 1 Gallon - You Make it Fresh
- Nutritional Values: Based on 1.68g dry mix per 2 Tbsp (30g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
|About 135 servings per container|
1/2 tsp Dry (1.7g) [Makes 2 Tbsp Dressing (30g)]
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 0mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 0mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|