Product Catalog: Sauces
Foothill Farms® Monterey Jack Flavor Cheese Sauce Instant Mix
A smooth, creamy sauce made with a blend of Monterey Jack and Cheddar that can be used in multitudes of ways – hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, wraps, dips and more. Can elevate any menu without increasing cost of goods. You will find endless uses to fit almost every part of your menu at any daypart. Mix with hot water. No boiling required.
Cheese Blend [Monterey Jack Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enyzmes), Whey, Natural Flavor, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enyzmes), Reduced Lactose Whey, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid], Modified Food Starch, Whey, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Sodium Caseinate, Potassium & Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1/2 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (15.5 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and cheese is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 38
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 304
|Pack:||8 / 15.50 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||8.50 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||7.75 LB|
|Case Height:||6.38 IN|
|Case Width:||8.94 IN|
|Case Length:||12.25 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.4 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 11.3g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- 30 second - 2 step prep
- Makes ½ Gallon - No Boiling Required - Just Add Water
- Produced in peanut & crustacean free environment
|About 38 servings per container|
1 2/3 Tbsp Dry (11g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 49mg 4%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 102mg 2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|