Product Catalog: Desserts
Southern Gourmet® Outrageous Key Lime Pie Filling Premium Mix - Naturally Flavored
Gracious Goodness! From a kitchen in the Deep South, Southern Gourmet® key lime pie filling captures all the goodness of a time-honored tradition. Rich in flavor, our easy to prepare recipe lets you experience one of the greatest tasting desserts of the Old South that you’ll be proud to share with family and friends.
Sugar, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Color (Yellow 5, Blue 1).
Directions For Use
2 egg yolks*
1/3 cup cold water
2 cups very hot water
1 Tbsp butter
One 9-in prepared pie shell
- In a 2-qt saucepan, combine 2 slightly beaten egg yolks, 1/3 cup cold water and contents of pie filling mix packet.
- Stir in 2 cups very hot water and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. When bubbles first break the surface and filling thickens, about 5-7 minutes, continue stirring for 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Do not overcook.
- Stir in 1 Tbsp butter. Cool 5 minutes, stirring twice. Pour into a prepared, cool 9-in pie shell. Refrigerate pie up to 3 hours or until firm. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
*Reserve egg whites for meringue, if desired.
|K320-D3635||10072058607613||75° F||YES-CIRCLE U|
|Pack:||6 / 7.5 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||3.80 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||2.81 LB|
|Case Height:||7.63 IN|
|Case Width:||5.13 IN|
|Case Length:||9.13 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.21 CF|
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to 24 months when stored unopened in a cool dry place.
None–Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) “Big 8” allergens.
- Filling for 9-in Pie
- Bold Natural Flavor
- Sets Up Easily
- 15 Minute Prep
- Try our other great tasting Desserts!
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 26.58g dry mix per 1/3 cup prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
|About 8 servings per container|
2 Tbsp (27g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 19g|
|Includes 19g Added Sugars||38%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 0mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 0mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|