Foothill Farms® Béchamel Sauce Instant Base Mix is a basic white sauce that is used as the base for other classic sauces. This classic blend of butter, flour and milk adds a rich and creamy quality to a variety of dishes.
Bechamel, also known as “white sauce”, is one of the five mother sauces in French cuisine. This creamy sauce is a great base for many other sauces such as veloute, mornay or cheese sauces. Click on one of the following links for our Bechamel sauce specs and recipes.
5. Mornay Sauce
6. Pico Queso
- Taste of the Trip 5: Chef Kit’s Tour Tips
- Taste of the Trip 3: Iberico Ham
- Taste of the Trip 2: Pintxo Bars
- Big Generation on Campus
- KPFG Gluten-Free Products
- Foothill Farms Appetizers
- KPFG Sustainability
- Foothill Farms Gravy and Stuffing
- Sauces and Seasonings for Signature Tacos
- Foothill Farms Italian Recipes
- Foothill Farms Ranch Dressing
- Planning for Spring Menus
- Amp Up For The Big Game
- So many questions, so little time!
- Time to rollout the holiday themed menu items using gingerbread, cranberry and peppermint.
- Are you ready for football and craving those fall foods?
- August 19th is National Soft Serve Ice Cream Day!
- Foothill Farms Cheese Sauce
- Launch of DoleSoftServe.com
- Caesar Dressing Isn't Just For Salads
- Do You Offer A Dairy Free Option?
- Sweet Treats
- Launch of Frostline's Updated Website
- Foothill Farms® Sauces
- Catering Made Convenient
- Bechamel Sauce
- 5 Ways To Add Flavor To Rice
- Treats For All