KPFG is committed to sustainability throughout the manufacturing process to make a positive impact on our environment. All of our boxes are made from sustainable resources (SFI Certified), our package sizes are optimized to use only the necessary packaging materials, and we always recycle paper and corrugated materials. We also use low energy light fixtures and motion-activated lighting, which leads to a reduction in energy consumption.
On principle, dry mix products are also more environmentally efficient than their RTU counterparts. It takes about four truckloads of RTU product to yield the same amount of finished goods from one truckload of dry mix. This means fewer trucks on the road, less fuel consumption and fewer pollutants in the air. Not only is dry mix a smarter option for you, it’s a smarter option for the environment.
- Big Generation on Campus
- KPFG Gluten-Free Products
- Foothill Farms Appetizers
- KPFG Sustainability
- Foothill Farms Gravy and Stuffing
- Sauces and Seasonings for Signature Tacos
- Foothill Farms Italian Recipes
- Foothill Farms Ranch Dressing
- Planning for Spring Menus
- Amp Up For The Big Game
- So many questions, so little time!
- Time to rollout the holiday themed menu items using gingerbread, cranberry and peppermint.
- Are you ready for football and craving those fall foods?
- August 19th is National Soft Serve Ice Cream Day!
- Foothill Farms Cheese Sauce
- Launch of DoleSoftServe.com
- Caesar Dressing Isn't Just For Salads
- Do You Offer A Dairy Free Option?
- Sweet Treats
- Launch of Frostline's Updated Website
- Foothill Farms® Sauces
- Catering Made Convenient
- Bechamel Sauce
- 5 Ways To Add Flavor To Rice
- Treats For All