Thick-It® Clear Advantage® - Thickened Coffee - Caffeinated - Moderately Thick - Honey
Artesian mineral water, Coffee extract, Xanthan gum, Coffee essence, Sodium acid sulfate, Potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium benzoate (to preserve freshness).
- Number of 237 mL servings per bottle: 1
- Number of 237 mL servings per case: 24
|B471-CN044||10072058619739||75° F||YES-CRC /PAREVE|
|Pack:||24 / 237 ML|
|Grose Case Weight:||14.61 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||12.56 LB|
|Case Height:||6.31 IN|
|Case Width:||9.44 IN|
|Case Length:||13.94 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.48 CF|
This product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product has been pasteurized. Refrigerate after opening and use within 14 days.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
Nutrition Information determined using the Nutritional Analysis software from Genesis for Windows, by ESHA Research.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.
- This product manufactured exclusively for shipment to Canada
- Convenient – No mixing. Ready-to-drink, resealable bottle.
- Versatile – Enjoy hot or cold. Add sweetener, creamer, or milk to taste.
- Reliable – Maintains consistency across a range of temperatures.
- Do not use Thick-It® Clear Advantage® with infants under the age of 2. Thick-It® Clear Advantage® should only be used with children under the age of 12 in consultation with a physician.
- Tested by Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. www.IDDSI.org
- 3 Moderately Thick - Honey
- Maker of the #1 Retail Brand in the US
- Proprietary Formulation
- Serve hot or cold
- Ready to drink
- For more information, visit thickit.com or call 1-800-333-0003
- Diabetic Exchange: 3/16 Fruit
- Do not mix with liquids or liquid concentrates except as directed.
- Thickener product and process protected under U.S. Patent 8445044
See attachment titled "B471-CN044 Canadian Product Information" in Related Files field
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat g||0%|
|Saturated Fat g||0%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber g||0%|
|Total Sugars g|
|Includes g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D %||•||Calcium %|
|Iron 0%||•||Potassium 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|