Product Catalog: Thickened Beverages (RTU)
Thick-It® Clear Advantage® - Thickened Apple Juice - From Concentrate* - Moderately Thick - Honey
Made with 100% juice from concentrate, our full-flavored apple juice provides 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C per 8 fl oz serving. Available in IDDSI-rated Mildly Thick (Nectar) or Moderately Thick (Honey) Consistencies.
Artesian Mineral Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness).
Directions For Use
Ready to serve.
Number of 8 fl oz servings per bottle: 1
Number of 8 fl oz servings per case: 24
|Pack:||24 / 8 FL OZ|
|Grose Case Weight:||15.24 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||13.20 LB|
|Case Height:||6.31 IN|
|Case Width:||9.44 IN|
|Case Length:||13.94 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.48 CF|
This product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product has been pasteurized. Refrigerate after opening and use within 14 days.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
<p>Nutrition Information determined using the Nutritional Analysis software from Genesis for Windows, by ESHA Research.</p><p>The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.</p>
- *Product Description: Thickened Apple Juice, From Concentrate, 100% Juice With Added
Ingredients, Honey - Moderately Thick.
- Ready to Drink
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- 100% Daily Value Vitamin C Per 8 fl oz Serving
- Maker Of The #1 Retail Brand
- Proprietary Formulation
- For more information, visit thickit.com or call 1-800-333-0003.
- Diabetic Exchange: 2 Fruit
- Do not mix with liquids or liquid concentrates except as directed.
- Do not use Thick-It® Clear Advantage® with infants under the age of 2. Thick-It® Clear Advantage® should only be used with children under the age of 12 in consultation with a physician.
- Thickener product and process protected under U.S. Patent 8445044.
- 3 Moderately Thick - Honey
- Tested by Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. www.IDDSI.org
- May Improve Intake and Hydration
- Retains Proper Consistency When Chilled, Frozen/Thawed or Heated
- Stable for bedside use for up to 24 hours. For proper disposal, follow local and state guidelines.
- Proven in a study to reduce the amount of wasted product by 3.5% on average.
- Proven in a study to increase patient liquid intake (consumption) by 12.5% over competitive product.
8 fl oz (237 ml)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 26g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 0mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 183mg 4%|
|Vitamin C 90mg 100%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|