Product Catalog: Thickened Beverages (RTU)
Thick-It® Clear Advantage® - Thickened Apple Juice - From Concentrate* - Mildly Thick - Nectar
Stay refreshed with Thick-It®. Anytime, anywhere.
Thick-it® Clear Advantage® Thickened Apple Juice is ready-to-drink whenever you are. Pre-thickened to your desired consistency, Clear Advantage® Thickened Apple Juice contains 100% juice. Made with our proprietary formula, Clear Advantage® Thickened Apple Juice contains no high-fructose corn syrup or added sugars.
Try our ready-to-drink water, tea, and coffee. Find recipes, resources, and our full suite of dysphagia nutrition solutions at thickit.com.
Artesian Mineral Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Directions For Use
Ready to serve.
Number of 8 fl oz servings per bottle: About 8
Number of 8 fl oz servings per case: About 32
|Pack:||4 / 64 FL OZ|
|Grose Case Weight:||18.84 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||17.53 LB|
|Case Height:||11.06 IN|
|Case Width:||9.75 IN|
|Case Length:||9.75 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.61 CF|
This product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product has been pasteurized. Refrigerate after opening and use within 14 days.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
<p>Nutrition Information determined using the Nutritional Analysis software from Genesis for Windows, by ESHA Research.</p><p>The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.</p>
- *Product Description: Thickened Apple Juice, From Concentrate, 100% Juice With Added Ingredients, Nectar - Mildly Thick.
- Ready to Drink
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- 100% Daily Value Vitamin C Per 8 fl oz Serving
- Maker Of The #1 Retail Brand
- Proprietary Formulation
- Convenient - No mixing. Ready-to-drink, resealable bottle.
- Versatile - Enjoy hot or cold. Add sweetener, lemon, or milk to taste.
- Reliable - Maintains consistency across a range of temperatures.
- For more information, visit thickit.com or call 1-800-333-0003.
- Diabetic Exchange: 2 Fruit
- Do not mix with liquids or liquid concentrates except as directed.
- Do not use Thick-It® Clear Advantage® with infants under the age of 2. Thick-It® Clear Advantage® should only be used with children under the age of 12 in consultation with a physician.
- Thickener product and process protected under U.S. Patent 8445044.
- 2 Mildly Thick - Nectar
- Tested by Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. www.IDDSI.org
- May Improve Intake and Hydration
- Retains Proper Consistency When Chilled, Frozen/Thawed or Heated
- Stable for bedside use for up to 24 hours. For proper disposal, follow local and state guidelines.
- Proven in a study to reduce the amount of wasted product by 3.5% on average.
- Proven in a study to increase patient liquid intake (consumption) by 12.5% over competitive product.
|About 8 servings per container|
8 fl oz (237 mL)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 26g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 0mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 180mg 4%|
|Vitamin A mcg 0%|
|Vitamin C 90mg 100%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|