Product Catalog: Thickened Beverages (RTU)
Thick-It® Clear Advantage® - Thickened Coffee - Caffeinated - Mildly Thick - Nectar
Thick-It®: Stay hydrated. Anytime, anywhere.
Don't let dysphagia deter you from enjoying your daily coffee. Clear Advantage® Thickened Coffee is made with premium roast coffee for a smooth and richly satisfying flavor. Serve hot, cold, or over ice-caffeinated, ready-to-drink Clear Advantage® Thickened Coffee won't get thicker over time.
Add sugar or sweetener as desired. Add up to 1 1/8 teaspoon of milk or liquid creamer to 8 fl. oz. of coffee, and it will stay within the acceptable viscosity range. Stir before serving.
Try our ready-to-drink water, juices, and tea. Find recipes, resources, and our full suite of dysphagia nutrition solutions at thickit.com.
Artesian Mineral Water, Coffee Extract, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Xanthan Gum, Coffee Essence, Sodium Acid Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness).
Number of 8 fl oz servings per bottle: About 8
Number of 8 fl oz servings per case: About 32
|B466-A5044||00892125002348||75° F||YES-CRC /PAREVE|
|Pack:||4 / 64 FL OZ|
|Grose Case Weight:||17.97 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||16.64 LB|
|Case Height:||11.06 IN|
|Case Width:||9.75 IN|
|Case Length:||9.75 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.61 CF|
This product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product has been pasteurized. Refrigerate after opening and use within 14 days.
None–Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) “Big 8” allergens.
Nutrition Information determined using the Nutritional Analysis software from Genesis for Windows, by ESHA Research.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.
- Made with Premium Roast Coffee
- Nutrition Innovation for Dysphagia
- Maker of the #1 Retail Brand
- Proprietary Formulation
- Serve Hot or Cold
- Low Calorie & Sugar Free
- Ready to Drink
- 2-Mildly Thick - Nectar
- Convenient. No mixing. Ready-to-drink, resealable bottle.
- Versatile. Enjoy hot or cold. Add sweetener, creamer, or milk to taste.
- Reliable. Maintains consistency across a range of temperatures.
- Do not use Thick-It® Clear Advantage ® with infants under the age of 2. Thick-It® Clear Advantage ® should only be used with children under the age of 12 in consultation with a physician.
- Tested by Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. www.iddsi.org.
- For more information, visit thickit.com or call 1-800-333-0003
- Diabetic Exchange: 1/8 fruit
- Product has been pasteurized.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 14 days.
- Do not mix with liquids or liquid concentrates except as directed.
- Thickener product and process protected under U.S. Patent 8445044.
About 8 servings per container
8 fl oz (237 ml)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 0mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 123mg 2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|