Product Catalog: Seasonings
Foothill Farms® Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
Sloppy Joe is one of those classic American meals. Foothill Farms® Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix is a flavorful and zesty blend of onion and spices that makes a thick rich sauce. Simply add your favorite protein and tomato paste to create the classic, sweet and tangy Sloppy Joe that's a crowd pleaser.
Sugar, Food Starch-Modified, Salt (Includes Sea Salt), Dehydrated Onion, Spice, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Citric Acid, Soybean Oil, Spice Extractive (Includes Celery), Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
Convection Oven: Brown 10 lbs ground beef (can substitute chicken, pork, turkey) and drain excess fat; or use 8 lbs precooked beef crumbles. Combine 3 qts water and contents of seasoning package (11.44 oz) in full-size steam table pan. Mix well. Add ½ #10 can (1 ½ qts) tomato paste and cooked meat. Mix thoroughly. Cover with lid (do not use foil) and bake in 400ºF convection oven for 30–45 minutes; or until product reaches 180ºF. Stir prior to serving.
Conventional Oven: Follow directions above. Adjust oven time as needed. Bake in 400ºF oven for approximately 45-60 minutes; or until product reaches 180ºF. Stir prior to serving.
Stovetop: In a large pot, brown 10 lbs ground beef (substitute chicken, pork, turkey if desired) and drain excess fat; or use 8 lbs precooked beef crumbles. Add 3 qts water, ½ #10 can (1 ½ qts) tomato paste and contents of seasoning package (11.44 oz). Mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
Cooked Yield: About 1 ¾ gallons
Number of 1/2 cup (123g / 4 oz by volume) prepared servings per bag: About 58
Number of 1/2 cup (123g / 4 oz by volume) prepared servings per case: About 348
Number of 2 oz (by volume / 1/4 cup / 61g) prepared servings per bag: About 116
Number of 2 oz (by volume / 1/4 cup / 61g) prepared servings per case: About 696
|V416-AN190||10072058609266||75° F||YES-CIRCLE U|
|Pack:||6 / 11.44 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||5.29 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||4.29 LB|
|Case Height:||6.13 IN|
|Case Width:||6.81 IN|
|Case Length:||8.81 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.21 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
- Product is produced in peanut free and crustacean free environment
- Made with real sugar - No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Includes Sea Salt
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 5.6g dry mix per 1/2 cup (123g / 4 oz by volume) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- Nutrition Information Per 1/4 Cup (61g):
- Serving size: 1 tsp Dry (3g)
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Saturated Fat: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Sodium: 150mg / 6% D.V.
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g / 1% D.V.
- Dietary Fiber: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Total Sugars: 1g
- Includes: 1g Added Sugars / 2% D.V.
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin D: 0mcg / 0% D.V.
- Calcium: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Iron: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Potassium: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 2.8g dry mix per 1/4 cup (61g / 2 oz by volume) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- 6/11.44 oz (Product Code #V416-AN190; DOT Foods Code #547205)
|About 58 servings per container|
2 tsp Dry (6g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 0mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 0mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|