Product Catalog: Dressings
Foothill Farms® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Foothill Farms® Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix is expertly blended with tangy herbs and spice that provides fresh-made Ranch dressing that is thick, rich and creamy. It’s performance and taste will go up against your current Ranch dressing any day. Perfect for salads, dipping sauces and sandwich spreads. One pouch has many possibilities. Use it to make fat free dressing (by using fat free mayo and buttermilk) or change up the flavor by adding common back-of-house ingredients.
Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Parsley, Spice (Includes Mustard Flour), Soybean Oil, Spice Extractive (Includes Celery), Contains 2% Or Less Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
1. In a large mixing bowl, add Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix (3.2 oz) to ½ gallon of buttermilk. Mix well with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed.
2. Add ½ gallon of mayonnaise and continue mixing at low speed, about 2 minutes, until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours so dressing will thicken. Stir before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Note: For thinner dressing, add 1/2 - 1 cup cold water to prepared recipe above and mix well before serving.
Buttermilk Free Alternative: Add contents of pouch to 1 quart of sour cream and 1 ½ quarts of water*. Mix well with wire whip or electric mixer at low speed. Add ½ gallon of mayonnaise. Mix at low speed for about 2 minutes, or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours so dressing will thicken. Stir before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
*For thicker dressing, only add 1 quart of water.
Low Fat or Fat Free Alternative: Mix contents of pouch (3.2 oz) with 3 quarts of low fat or fat free buttermilk and 1 quart of low fat or fat free mayonnaise. Cover and store in refrigerator.
To Make Ranch Dip: Mix contents of pouch (3.2 oz) with 1 gallon of regular or light sour cream. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per pouch: About 128
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per case: About 2,304
Makes one gallon per pouch.
|V400-JA190||10072058001015||75° F||YES-CIRCLE U|
|Pack:||18 / 3.20 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||4.00 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||3.60 LB|
|Case Height:||5.00 IN|
|Case Width:||7.75 IN|
|Case Length:||11.56 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.26 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- No Artificial Colors
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- Makes 1 Gallon - You Make it Fresh
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 0.71g dry mix per 2 Tbsp (30 mL) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- Also available in:
|About 128 servings per container|
1/4 tsp (0.7g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 0mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 0mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|