Product Catalog: Gravy Mixes
Foothill Farms® Beef Flavor Gravy Instant Mix - With Other Natural Flavors
Menu classic comfort foods easily with Foothill Farms® Beef Flavor Gravy Instant Mix. A blend of robust roast-beef flavor, herbs and spices that has a hearty savory taste that until now only made-from-scratch possessed. Preparation is quick and easy. Just add hot water (no boiling) for perfect, consistent gravy every time. Its smooth texture and dark brown color make it an ideal topping over open face roast beef sandwiches, tenderloin, salisbury steak, noodles and mashed potatoes. Also an ideal base for soups, stews and pot pie.
Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Coconut Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phosphate (Calcium, Potassium, Sodium), Caramel Color, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Sugar, Dehydrated Cooked Beef, Sodium Caseinate, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Beef Extract, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Tomato Powder, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Spice Extractive (Includes Celery), Paprika, Beet Powder, Citric Acid.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (14.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and gravy is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 69
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 552
|Pack:||8 / 14.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||7.8 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||7.00 LB|
|Case Height:||6.38 IN|
|Case Width:||8.94 IN|
|Case Length:||12.25 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.40 FT|
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to 12 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product Contains Milk or Milk Derivatives
Product Contains Soybean or Soybean Derivatives
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boling Required - Just Add Water
- Fat Free & Saturated Free: *Coconut Oil & Dehydrated Cooked Beef adds a trivial amount of fat and saturated fat.
- Cholesterol Free: **Dehydrated Cooked Beef adds a trivial amount of cholesterol.
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- 30 sec - 2 Step Prep
- Recipes at foothillfarms.com
- Produced With Genetic Engineering
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 5.69g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
Made in U.S.A.
About 69 servings per container
2 tsp Dry (6g) [Makes 1/4 Cup Gravy (60g)]
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 49mg 4%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 16mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|