Product Catalog: Desserts
Our neutral flavored mix creates delicious bread-based sweet desserts or savory breakfasts. Preparation is quick and easy. Just combine mix with bread, water and a few back-of-house ingredients to create signature treats that’ll dazzle your customers. Blends well with fruits or special flavorings. Great use of any leftover bread, bagels, donuts, cookies, brownies and cakes. Eat warm in squares or slices. Can be prepared in large pans or portioned into cups or muffin tins for individual servings.
Sugar, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Egg Yolk, Sweet Cream Blend (Pasteurized Sweet Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin), Natural Flavor, Egg White, Sodium Caseinate, Sodium & Potassium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin.
Directions For Use
1. Spray half or whole hotel pan or muffin tin with pan release. Set aside.
2. Pour 1 qt cold water into mixing bowl or container. Pour mix (20.32 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mixture is completely dissolved and smooth.
3. Add 2 lbs cubed stale bread*** to mixture and gently stir to combine. Once bread has absorbed most of the mixture, transfer to prepared baking dish. Bake in 375°F conventional oven for 40-45 minutes for half pan, 20-25 minutes for whole pan or 15-20 minutes for muffin tins.
4. Remove from oven. Dessert will settle and shrink some upon cooling. Cool for 10 minutes prior to cutting. Drizzle with vanilla glaze or other flavored sauce. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
***Can be made with all types of breads (white or whole grain), cookies, doughnuts, brownies, buns, rolls, biscuits and pastries.
Number of 1/2 cup prepared servings per pouch: 18
Number of 1/2 cup prepared servings per case: 144
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 12 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- Gluten Free: **Gluten free mix. Prepared product is gluten free when prepared with gluten free bread.
- Made with Real Sugar - High Fructose Corn Syrup Free
- Easy Bake - Just add Water & Bread - Make with any Type of Bread***
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 31.24g dry mix per ½ cup (125g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
|About 18 servings per container|
3 Tbsp Dry (31g) [Makes 1/2 Cup Pudding (125g)]
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 24g|
|Includes 24g Added Sugars||48%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 6mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 57mg 2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|