Product Catalog: Gravy Mixes
Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt (Includes Sea Salt), Onion Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Caramelized Sugar, Garlic Powder, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Sugar, Natural Flavor, Beef Stock, Spice, Lactic Acid (Contains Calcium Lactate), Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Beef Fat, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and gravy is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per bag: About 69
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 552
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- The Flavorwise® labels means products are conscious of sodium and fat and do not contain MSG.
- Contains Real Sugar - No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Sea Salt
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- Beef Fat adds a trivial amout adds a trivial amount of Fat, Saturated Fat and Cholesterol.
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- :30 sec - 2 Step Prep
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boling Required - Just Add Water
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 5.72g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21 CFR 101.9.
|About 69 servings per container|
2 tsp Dry (6g) [Makes 1/4 Cup Gravy (60g)]
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D %||•||Calcium 6mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 10mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|