Product Catalog: Gravy Mixes
Foothill Farms® Brown Gravy Instant Mix
Menu classic comfort foods easily with Foothill Farms® Brown Gravy Instant Mix. A universally popular gravy profile that has a hearty savory taste that until now only made-from-scratch possessed. Preparation is quick and easy. Just add hot water (no boiling) for perfect, consistent gravy every time. Its smooth texture and rich brown color make it an ideal topping over roasts, meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Also an ideal base for soups and stews, stroganoff and pot pie.
Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate*, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Soybean Oil**, Caramel Color, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Calcium Phosphate, Paprika, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Inosinate, Garlic Powder.
*Whey Protein Concentrates contributes a trivial amount of Fat, Saturated Fat and Cholesterol.
**Soybean Oil contributes a trivial amount of Fat and Saturated Fat.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (14.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and gravy is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per bag: About 69
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 552
|Pack:||8 / 14.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||7.80 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||7.00 LB|
|Case Height:||5.25 IN|
|Case Width:||8.94 IN|
|Case Length:||12.25 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.33 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- :30 sec - 2 Step Prep
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boling Required - Just Add Water
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 5.7g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
|About 69 servings per container|
1 tbsp (6g) [makes 1/4 cup gravy (60g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||
|Saturated Fat 0g||
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 68mg 6%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 0mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|