Product Catalog: Gravy Mixes
Foothill Farms® Brown Gravy Instant Mix
Menu classic comfort foods easily with Foothill Farms® Brown Gravy Instant Mix. A universally popular gravy profile that has a hearty savory taste that until now only made-from-scratch possessed. Preparation is quick and easy. Just add hot water (no boiling) for perfect, consistent gravy every time. Its smooth texture and rich brown color make it an ideal topping over roasts, meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Also an ideal base for soups and stews, stroganoff and pot pie.
Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Soybean Oil, Caramel Color, Calcium Phosphate, Paprika (Color), Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Inosinate, Garlic Powder.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (14.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and gravy is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per bag: About 69
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 552
|Pack:||8 / 14.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||7.8 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||7.00 LB|
|Case Height:||8.75 IN|
|Case Width:||9.25 IN|
|Case Length:||12.44 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.58 FT|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product Contains Milk or Milk Derivatives
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No Added MSG: *Except for that naturally occurring in hydrolyzed yeast protein.
- Fat Free: **Soybean oil adds a trivial amount of fat.
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- :30 sec - 2 Step Prep
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boling Required - Just Add Water
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 5.7g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
Made in U.S.A.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 20||Calories from Fat 0|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0 g||g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||g|
|Sodium 320 mg||mg||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 g||g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||g||0%|
|Sugars 0 g||g|
|Protein 0 g||g|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0|| ||Per Serving||Per 0 0|
|Vitamin A 0 %||%||•||Vitamin C 0%||%|
|Calcium 4 %||%||•||Iron 0 %||%|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|