Product Catalog: Sauces
Foothill Farms® Cheese Sauce Instant Mix
Foothill Farms® Cheese Sauce Instant Mix is a palatable, universally-popular cheese profile that finishes with a pleasing Cheddar note. Preparation is quick and easy. Just add hot water (no boiling) for perfect, consistent cheese sauce every time. Its smooth thick texture and soft yellow color make it a likely dip for vegetables, breads, pretzels and chips, a great sauce for fries, potatoes and rice. It can be used on nachos or blended into soups. Makes a great homemade mac & cheese. Its mild flavor works well with other ingredients for great menuing possibilities.
Cheese Blend [Whey, Cheddar & Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Maltodextrin, Salt, Canola Oil, Buttermilk, Reduced Lactose Whey, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Color (Yellow 5 & 6, Annatto Extract), Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid], Modified Food Starch, Whey, Maltodextrin, Coconut Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains Less Than 2% of: Calcium & Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Annatto (Color), Sugar, Mono & Diglycerides, Stabilizer Blend (Tara & Cellulose Gum), Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1/2 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (15.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and cheese sauce is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 38
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 608
|Pack:||16 / 15.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||16.0 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||15.00 LB|
|Case Height:||8.81 IN|
|Case Width:||9.06 IN|
|Case Length:||12.63 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.58 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product Contains Milk or Milk Derivatives
Product Contains Soybean or Soybean Derivatives
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 10.99g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21 CFR 101.9.
- 97% fat free per serving
- 30 second - 2 step prep
- Makes ½ Gallon - No Boiling Required - Just Add Water
- Produced in peanut & crustacean free environment
- Contains No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
Made in U.S.A.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 40||Calories from Fat 15|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5 g||g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||mg||0%|
|Sodium 400 mg||mg||17%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 g||g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||g||0%|
|Sugars 2 g||g|
|Protein 1 g||g|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0|| ||Per Serving||Per 0 0|
|Vitamin A 0 %||%||•||Vitamin C 0%||%|
|Calcium 8 %||%||•||Iron 0 %||%|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|