Product Catalog: Sauces
Foothill Farms® Cheese Sauce Instant Mix
Foothill Farms® Cheese Sauce Instant Mix is a palatable, universally-popular cheese profile that finishes with a pleasing Cheddar note. Preparation is quick and easy. Just add hot water (no boiling) for perfect, consistent cheese sauce every time. Its smooth thick texture and soft yellow color make it a likely dip for vegetables, breads, pretzels and chips, a great sauce for fries, potatoes and rice. It can be used on nachos or blended into soups. Makes a great homemade mac & cheese. Its mild flavor works well with other ingredients for great menuing possibilities.
Cheese Blend [Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Canola Oil, Buttermilk, Disodium Phosphate, Reduced Lactose Whey, Lactic Acid, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid], Food Starch-Modified, Maltodextrin, Coconut Oil, Whey, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of the Following: Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Disodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mono & Diglycerides, Stabilizer Blend (Tara & Cellulose Gum), Citric Acid, Color (Annatto, Yellow 5), Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Inosinate.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (30.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and cheese is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 77
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 616
|Pack:||8 / 30.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||15.90 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||15.00 LB|
|Case Height:||8.75 IN|
|Case Width:||9.25 IN|
|Case Length:||12.63 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.59 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- 30 second - 2 step prep
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boiling Required - Just Add Water
- Produced in peanut & crustacean free environment
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 10.99g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21 CFR 101.9.
About 77 servings per container
1 1/2 Tbsp (11g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 70mg 6%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 0mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|