Product Catalog: Seasonings
Foothill Farms® Cilantro Lime Rice Seasoning Mix - Naturally Flavored
Cilantro Lime Rice Seasoning combines the adventurous duo of crisp, chopped cilantro entwined with a juicy splash of tropical lime. Foothill Farms® Cilantro Lime Rice Seasoning will remind your customers of the rice at their favorite Mexican restaurants.
Maltodextrin, Lime Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Lime Juice, Lime Oil), Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Cilantro, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Parsley, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Natural Flavor, Contains 2% or Less Of Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking), Soybean Oil.
Directions For Use
Convection Oven Method: In a 2" full-size steam table pan, combine 3 ½ qts hot water (180°-190°F), contents of Rice Seasoning pouch (6.0 oz) and 3 oz butter (optional). Stir in 2 ½ lbs (approx. 1 ½ qts) rice. Stir well. Cook according to rice package directions. Keep warm (160°F). Fluff with fork before serving.
Stove Top Method: Combine 3 ½ qts water, contents of Rice Seasoning packet (6.0 oz) and 3 oz butter (optional) in a stock pot. Stir in 2 ½ lbs (approx. 1 ½ qts) rice. Stir well. Cook according to rice package directions. Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160°F). Fluff with fork before serving.
Optional: Substitute the rice with your desired grain and cook according to grain package instructions.
Number of 1 cup prepared seasoned rice per pouch: About 24
Number of 1 cup prepared seasoned rice per case: About 240
Number of 1/2 cup prepared seasoned rice per pouch: About 48
Number of 1/2 cup prepared seasoned rice per case: About 480
|S162-F6190||10072058608962||75° F||YES-CIRCLE U|
|Pack:||10 / 6.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||4.25 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||3.75 LB|
|Case Height:||6.13 IN|
|Case Width:||6.61 IN|
|Case Length:||8.81 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.21 CF|
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored
unopened in a cool dry place.
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 7.01g dry mix per 1 cup (195g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- *No Added MSG:*Except for that naturally occurring in Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- No partially hydrogenated oils
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- Made with natural flavors
- Made with real sugar-no high fructose corn syrup
- DOT Foods Code: 560380
Nutrition Information for 1 tsp Dry (3.5g)
- About 48 servings per container
- Serving size: 1 tsp Dry (3.5g) [Makes 1/2 Cup Cooked Rice (100g)]
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Saturated Fat: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Sodium: 240mg / 10% D.V.
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g / 1% D.V.
- Dietary Fiber: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Total Sugars: 0g
- Includes: 0g Added Sugars / 0% D.V.
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin D: 0mcg / 0%D.V.
- Calcium: 3mg / 0% D.V.
- Iron: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Potassium: 11mg / 0% DV
Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 3.50g dry mix per 1/2 cup (100g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- SCHOOLS: ½ cup cooked rice provides 1 serving grains/breads
- When prepared with white rice & no butter: Adds 0g fat per serving
- When prepared with brown rice & no butter: Adds 1g fat per serving
|About 24 servings per container|
2 tsp Dry (7g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 6mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 21mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|