Product Catalog: Sauces
Foothill Farms® Classic Alfredo Sauce Creamy Parmesan Instant Mix
A creamy sauce that’s a classic Parmesan cheese blend with cream and butter flavors that embody the richness Alfredo is famous for without all the fat.
Cheese Blend [Whey, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Maltodextrin, Reduced Lactose Whey, Canola Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Salt, Lactic Acid, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid], Whey, Food Starch - Modified, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Buttermilk Powder, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Sodium Caseinate, Potassium & Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Butter Powder Blend [Butter (Cream, Salt), Maltodextrin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk), Buttermilk, Salt, Canola Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Artificial & Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid], Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Soybean Oil, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Inosinate, Yeast Extract, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1/2 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (19.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and cheese is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 40
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 320
|Pack:||8 / 19.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||10.30 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||9.50 LB|
|Case Height:||6.38 IN|
|Case Width:||8.94 IN|
|Case Length:||12.25 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.40 CF|
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- 30 second - 2 step prep
- Makes ½ Gallon - No Boiling Required - Just Add Water
- Produced in peanut & crustacean free environment
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 13.27g dry mix per 60g prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- Nutrition Values: Phosphorous and Potassium amounts were analyzed by an outside laboratory. Per serving size, dry mix product contains 70 mg phosphorous and 140 mg potassium.
|About 40 servings per container|
1 1/2 Tbsp Dry (13g) [Makes 1/4 Cup Sauce (60g)]
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||1%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 50mg 4%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 140mg 2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|