Product Catalog: Soups/Bases
Foothill Farms® Cream Soup Base & Sauce Starter Instant Mix
Velvety smooth, this Cream Soup Base Mix provides a perfectly seasoned foundation for hearty soups like loaded baked potato, broccoli and cheddar, chowders and white chicken chili. Incredibly versatile, it mixes in just minutes with the addition of hot water and your choice of ingredients like diced chicken, vegetables and beans. Prepare to be bowled over by how easy it is to create a soup-de-jour.
Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Food Starch, Coconut Oil, Sugar, Salt, Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Buttermilk, Soybean Oil, Phosphate (Sodium, Potassium, Calcium), Sodium Caseinate, Spice Extractives, Guar Gum, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Dehydrated Onion, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Garlic, Disodium Inosinate, Turmeric (Color).
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon of hot water (180°-190º F) into stock pot or container.
2. Pour mix (28.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and soup is smooth. Add other cooked ingredients as desired. Heat to serving temperature (165°F) for one minute, stirring occasionally. DO NOT BOIL.
Stock water from vegetables or meat broth may be used to increase or achieve a desired flavor. Additional liquid can be added to produce desired consistency.
Number of 1 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 19
Number of 1 cup prepared servings per case: About 114
|Pack:||6 / 28.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||11.2 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||10.50 LB|
|Case Height:||8.81 IN|
|Case Width:||9.06 IN|
|Case Length:||12.63 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.58 FT|
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to one year when stored unopened in a cool dry place.
Product Contains Milk or Milk Derivatives
Product Contains Soybean or Soybean Derivatives
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- Nutrition Information per 1/2 cup prepared (120g):
- Servings per Container: About 38
- Calories: 90 / Calories From Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g / 7% D.V.
- Saturated Fat: 4g / 20% D.V.
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Sodium: 470mg / 20% D.V.
- Total Carbohydrate: 13g / 4% D.V.
- Dietary Fiber: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% / Vitamin C: 0% / Calcium: 4% / Iron: 0%
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- :30 sec - 2 Step Prep
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boling Required - Just Add Water
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded Based on unrounded 20.8g dry mix per 1/2 cup (120g) prepared and 41.6g dry mix per 1 cup (240g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- No Added MSG: *Except for that naturally occurring in tomato powder.
- Contains No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
Made in U.S.A.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 190||Calories from Fat 80|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9 g||g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 8 g||g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||mg||0%|
|Sodium 940 mg||mg||39%|
|Total Carbohydrate 27 g||g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||g||0%|
|Sugars 6 g||g|
|Protein 2 g||g|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0|| ||Per Serving||Per 0 0|
|Vitamin A 0 %||%||•||Vitamin C 2%||%|
|Calcium 6 %||%||•||Iron 2 %||%|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|