Product Catalog: Sauces
Foothill Farms® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Instant Mix
A distinctive sharp aged-cheddar flavor with a large, bold finish, Foothill Farms® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Instant Mix adds upscale flavor whenever you use it. Preparation is quick and easy. Just add hot water (no boiling) for perfect, consistent cheese sauce every time. Its smooth thick texture, deep yellow-orange color and unique flavor make it a great accompaniment to any dish in which you use high-grade shredded cheddar cheese. Try as a dip for vegetables, artisan breads and pretzels, as a spread on sandwiches and burgers, and great over fries, potatoes and rice. Makes an exceptionally chic mac & cheese.
Cheese Blend [Whey, Natural Flavor, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Reduced Lactose Whey, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid, Color (Yellow 5 & 6, Annatto Extract)], Modified Food Starch, Whey, Corn Syrup Solids, Coconut Oil, Salt, Yeast Extract, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Calcium & Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sugar, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Annatto (Color), Disodium Inosinate.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1/2 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (15.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and cheese is smooth. Stir before using.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 39
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 624
|Pack:||16 / 15.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||16.00 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||15.00 LB|
|Case Height:||8.81 IN|
|Case Width:||9.06 IN|
|Case Length:||12.63 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.58 CF|
Prior to reconstitution this product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored
unopened in a cool, dry place.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- 30 second - 2 step prep
- Makes ½ Gallon - No Boiling Required - Just Add Water
- Produced in peanut & crustacean free environment
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 11.0g dry mix per ¼ cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
|About 39 servings per container|
1 1/3 Tbsp (11g) [Makes 1/4 Cup Sauce (60g)]
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 68mg 6%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 99mg 2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|