Product Catalog: Seasonings
The Latin culture is famous for vivaciousness and bright, bold energy. This mouthwatering seasoning channels that sunny outlook to give rice a decadent, roasted pollo flavor with an irresistible sunshine hue. Savory and buttery, it makes white and brown rice shine with a blend of chopped onion, flavorful herbs and mild spices. One case seasons 25 lbs of uncooked rice.
Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Onion, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Soy, Corn), Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Chicken Fat, Parsley, Disodium Inosinate & Disodium Guanylate, Dehydrated Garlic, Spice, Turmeric (Color), Natural Flavor (Includes Celery Extract), Modified Food Starch, Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
Convection Oven Method: In a 2" full-size steam table pan, combine 3 ½ qts hot water (180°-190°F), 2 ½ lbs (approx. 1 ½ qts) parboiled white or brown rice, contents of Rice Seasoning pouch (6.0 oz) and 3 oz butter (optional). Stir well. Cover with foil or pan lid and bake in a 350°F convection oven for 40-45 minutes or until water is absorbed. Keep warm (160°F). Fluff with fork before serving.
Top of Stove Method: Combine 3 ½ qts water, 2 ½ lbs (approx. 1 ½ qts) parboiled white or brown rice, contents of Rice Seasoning pouch (6.0 oz) and 3 oz butter (optional) in a stock pot. Stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Stir well. Transfer to serving pan and keep warm (160°F). Fluff with fork before serving.
Number of 1 cup (183g) prepared rice servings per pouch: About 24
Number of 1 cup (183g) prepared rice servings per case: About 240
Number of 1/2 cup (100g) prepared rice servings per pouch: About 43
Number of 1/2 cup (100g) prepared rice servings per case: About 430
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
- Nutritional Values: Based on 7.1g dry mix per 1 cup (183g) prepared with rice. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- When prepared with white rice & no butter, adds 0 g fat per 1/2 cup serving
- When prepared with brown rice & no butter, adds 1 g fat per 1/2 cup serving
-No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
-No artificial colors
-No artificial flavors
-Made with real sugar - No high fructose corn syrup
- DOT Foods Code: 560381
- Foothill Farms® Pollo (Chicken Flavor) Rice Seasoning. Dry mix seasoning packet only, no rice. Packet to be mixed with 2.5 lb of parboiled white or brown rice. Schools: Half cup prepared (100g) provides 1 oz eq cereal grain credit when made with enriched rice. Portion to provide a minimum of 110 calories with zero fat grams, sat fat and trans fat when mixed with white rice and no butter. Must contain less than 210 milligrams sodium. No added MSG. Case pack of 10 per case. One case seasons 25 lbs of uncooked rice (one packet seasons 2.5 lbs of uncooked rice). Case yield is 430 half cup servings. Made in USA. Acceptable Brand: Foothill Farms® S142-G1190 or approved equal.
- Nutrition Information for 1 tsp Dry (4g)
- Serving size: 1 tsp Dry (4g) [Seasons 1/2 Cup Cooked Rice (100g)]
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Saturated Fat: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Sodium: 200mg / 9% D.V.
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g / 1% D.V.
- Dietary Fiber: 0g / 0% D.V.
- Total Sugars: 0g
- Includes: 0g Added Sugars / 0% D.V.
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin D: 0mcg / 0%D.V.
- Calcium: 4mg / 0% D.V.
- Iron: 0mg / 0% D.V.
- Potassium: 19mg / 0% DV
- Nutritional Values: Based on 3.93g dry mix per 1/2 cup (100g) prepared with rice. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
Made in USA
About 24 servings per container
1 Tbsp Dry (7g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 6mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 41mg 2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|