Product Catalog: Dressings
Foothill Farms® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix - No Added MSG
64% of consumers believe that dressings are a key component, if not the key component, of a tasty salad**. Foothill Farms® Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix is expertly blended tangy herbs and spice that provides fresh-made Ranch dressing that is thick, rich and creamy. It’s performance and taste will go up against your current Ranch dressing any day. Perfect for salads, dipping sauces and sandwich spreads. One pouch has many possibilities. Use it to make fat free dressing (by using fat free mayo and buttermilk) or change up the flavor by adding common back-of-house ingredients.
Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix #V402 has 50% Less Sodium per serving versus Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix #V400.
**Technomic Left Side of the Menu: Soup & Salad Consumer Trend Report, 2012
Maltodextrin, Salt, Whey, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Dextrose, Gum Blend (Xanthan, Carrageenan), Spice, Parsley, Natural Flavor, Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
1. In a large mixing bowl add Ranch Dressing Mix (3.2 oz) to ½ gallon of buttermilk. Mix well with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed.
2. Add ½ gallon of mayonnaise and continue mixing at low speed, about 2 minutes, until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours so dressing will thicken. Stir before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Note: For thinner dressing, add 1/2 - 1 cup cold water to prepared recipe above and mix well before serving.
Buttermilk Free Alternative: Add contents of pouch to 1 quart of sour cream and 1 ½ quarts of water*. Mix well with wire whip or electric mixer at low speed. Add ½ gallon of mayonnaise. Mix at low speed for about 2 minutes, or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours so dressing will thicken. Stir before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
*For thicker dressing, only add 1 quart of water.
Low Fat or Fat Free Alternative: Mix contents of pouch (3.2 oz) with 3 quarts of low fat or fat free buttermilk and 1 quart of low fat or fat free mayonnaise. Cover and store in refrigerator.
To Make Ranch Dip: Mix contents of pouch (3.2 oz) with 1 gallon of regular or light sour cream. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per pouch: About 129
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per case: About 2,322
Makes one gallon per pouch.
|V402-JA190||10072058001404||75° F||YES-CIRCLE U /DAIRY|
|Pack:||18 / 3.20 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||4.0 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||3.60 LB|
|Case Height:||4.50 IN|
|Case Width:||5.38 IN|
|Case Length:||13.75 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.19 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
Product Contains Milk or Milk Derivatives
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- The Flavorwise™ labels means products are conscious of sodium, fat, cholesterol and do not contain added MSG.
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Free Environment
- Makes 1 Gallon - You Make it Fresh
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded .70g dry mix per 2 Tbsp (30g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- Also available in:
Made in U.S.A.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 0||Calories from Fat 0|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0 g||g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||mg||0%|
|Sodium 45 mg||mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||g||0%|
|Sugars 0 g||g|
|Protein 0 g||g|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0|| ||Per Serving||Per 0 0|
|Vitamin A 0 %||%||•||Vitamin C 0%||%|
|Calcium 0 %||%||•||Iron 0 %||%|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|