Product Catalog: Sauces
Foothill Farms® Special Blend Cheese Sauce Instant Mix
Foothill Farms® Special Blend Cheese Sauce Instant Mix is a lighter blend of Cheddar cheeses that is smooth, creamy, and simple. Preparation is quick and easy. Just add hot water (no boiling) for perfect, consistent cheese sauce every time. Its smooth texture, universally-popular cheese profile, and orange-yellow color make it an ideal dip for vegetables, breads, and nachos, a great sauce for fries, potatoes and rice. It can be blended into soups and makes an economical homemade mac & cheese.
Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Food Starch, Cheese Blend [Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Canola Oil, Reduced Lactose Whey, Disodium Phosphate, Color (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Annatto Extract), Lactic Acid, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid], Whey, Coconut Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Sodium Caseinate, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Sugar, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Annatto (Color), Xanthan Gum, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon of hot water (180º-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (27.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and cheese sauce is smooth. Stir before serving.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared cheese sauce per pouch: About 74
Number of 1/4 cup prepared cheese sauce per case: About 592
|Pack:||8 / 27.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||14.40 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||13.50 LB|
|Case Height:||8.81 IN|
|Case Width:||9.06 IN|
|Case Length:||12.63 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.58 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 15 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
- Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
- 30 second - 2 step prep
- Makes 1 Gallon - No Boiling Required - Just Add Water
- Produced in peanut & crustacean free environment
- Nutritional Values: Based on 10.28g dry mix per 1/4 cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
|About 74 servings per container|
1 Tbsp (10g) [Makes 1/4 Cup Sauce (60g)]
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 19mg 2%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 70mg 2%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|