Product Catalog: Gravy Mixes
Foothill Farms® Vegan White Gravy Mix
Foothill Farms® means you always have tasty, efficient and versatile ingredients in your culinary arsenal.
Modified Food Starch, Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Salt, Baker’s Yeast Extract, Potato Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Than Each Of The Following: Mono & Diglycerides, Calcium Phosphate, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Spice Extractive.
Directions For Use
1. Pour 1 gallon hot water (180°-190°F) into mixing bowl or container.
2. Pour mix (25.0 oz) into water while vigorously stirring with a wire whisk or with a mixer on low speed. Continue stirring until mix is completely dissolved and gravy is smooth. Stir before using.
To make approximately one quart of white gravy, mix 1½ cups of loosely packed mix into one quart of hot water.
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per pouch: About 75
Number of 1/4 cup prepared servings per case: About 600
|G107-T0700||10072058632639||75° F||YES-CIRCLE U /DAIRY|
|Pack:||8 / 25.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||13.50 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||12.50 LB|
|Case Height:||8.81 IN|
|Case Width:||9.06 IN|
|Case Length:||12.63 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.58 CF|
Prior to reconstitution, this product will be stable for up to 12 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
None Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Big 8 Allergens.
- Nutritional Values: Based on unrounded 9.45g dry mix per ¼ cup (60g) prepared. Within Nutrition Facts Panel, rounding of "Serving Size" amount based on FDA 21CFR 101.9.
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Other great plant based gravy mixes from Foothill Farms:
- Meatless Suitable for Vegans
- Makes 1 Gallon
- No Boiling Required
- Just Add Water
- Produced in Peanut & Crustacean Environment
- 30 sec 2 step prep
About 75 servings per container
1 1/3 Tbsp (9g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 32mg 2%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 10mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|