Product Catalog: Thickeners
Thick-It® Original Foodservice Food & Beverage Thickener
First in Science, First in Care. Thick-It® Original Food & Beverage Thickeners have been trusted since 1987. Fast-mixing, consistent, and easy-to-use, Thick-It® Original Foodservice Food & Beverage Thickener safely thickens hot or cold beverages and pureed foods without altering flavor.
Find recipes, resources, and our complete line of dysphagia nutrition solutions at thickit.com.
Modified Cornstarch, Maltodextrin.
Directions For Use
Consult the usage chart on the container for the recommended amount of Thick-It® Original Foodservice Food & Beverage Thickener.
1. Pour 4 fl oz of cold or hot liquid into a glass.
2. Slowly add level measured thickener to liquid, stirring with fork or whisk as you pour.
3. Stir briskly until thickener has dissolved.
4. Before serving, let water and juices stand for at least 1 minute. Let milk or supplements stand 5-10 minutes. Stir and serve.
You may need to adjust the amount of Thick-It® Original Foodservice Food & Beverage Thickener to suit your requirements.
Number of servings per case: About 2,025
|J574-46800||10072058503045||75° F||YES-OU /PAREVE|
|Pack:||1 / 25.00 LB|
|Grose Case Weight:||27.00 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||25.00 LB|
|Case Height:||15.63 IN|
|Case Width:||11.69 IN|
|Case Length:||15.69 IN|
|Case Cube:||1.66 CF|
This product will be stable for up to 24 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.
None–Based on FDA FALCPA (Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) “Big 8” allergens.
Nutrition Information determined using the Nutritional Analysis software from Genesis for Windows, by ESHA Research.
The information contained in this publication is based on our own research and development work and is to the best of our knowledge reliable. Users should, however, conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of our products for their own specific purposes. Statements contained herein should not be considered as a warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and no liability is accepted for the infringement of any patents.
- *Not a sodium free food
- Easily thickens liquids and pureed foods for people with difficulty swallowing
- Following local and state guidelines, properly wash and sanitize measuring scoop after each use.
- Do not use Thick-It® Original Foodservice Food & Beverage Thickener with infants under the age of 2. Thick-It® Original Foodservice Food & Beverage Thickener should only be used with children under the age of 12 in consultation with a physician.
- Diabetic Exchange: 1/3 Fruit
- For more information, call 1-800-333-0003 or visit thickit.com
- Dispose of unused Thick-It® Original Food & Beverage Thickener in trash receptacle and not in sink.
- Tested by Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. www.IDDSI.org
- Product is sold by weight, not volume. Settling occurs during shipping.
|About 2025 servings per container|
1 1/3 Tbsp (6g)
Amount per servingCalories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||•||Calcium 1mg 0%|
|Iron 0mg 0%||•||Potassium 0mg 0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|