About Us: Contact
The growth of your business is dependent on your ability to deliver food products free of contamination or foreign substances. Your company’s stakeholders, customers, end consumers and, increasingly, the government, expect and demand no less. So, when choosing a dry blending partner, your first priority should be to determine each candidate’s commitment to food safety.
The commitment of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. is clear. To help assure you and the industry at large of our devotion to meeting food-safety compliance obligations, we have pursued and achieved certification from the global gold standard in safety—the British Retail Consortium (BRC) food safety audit. This certification is a guarantee that Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. maintains a manufacturing environment that is free of even the smallest defect.
Each of our three manufacturing facilities proudly maintains Level A Certification by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard for Food Safety—the globally recognized benchmark for best practice in the food industry. Generally speaking, this means Kent Precision Foods Group strictly adheres to the following quality-control measures:
• Allergen management program
• Annual audits of compliance with BRC Global Standards
• Evaluation on raw ingredients, work in process (WIP) and finished goods
• Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) programs
• Foreign material detection and screening
• Physical and sensory evaluation on ingredients and batch samples
• Sample retention for shelf life of product
• Traceability processes for ingredients, packaging materials and finished goods