About Us: News
St. Louis – Poppy seed dressing, one of the most popular flavors in the dressing category and rising fast on restaurant menus, is now available for speed-scratch, fresh-made preparation. Foothill Farms, the leader in fresh and fast signature dressings and sauces, is introducing new Poppy Seed Dressing as part of their popular speed scratch line of dry-mix, shelf-stable dressings.
The new Poppy Seed flavor gives any foodservice operation a double advantage. First, by offering one of the most popular flavors of dressings in a fresh-made form. Second, by offering a better cost control, no waste, and make-it-as-you-need-it menu solutions. Operators simply add dressing mix to vinegar, sugar, water and oil, all of which are common back of house ingredients. Like all products in the Foothill Farms dressing line, it is shelf stable and easy to prepare fresh and fast.
Foothill Farms has made it easy for operators to develop their own unique signature flavors with easy to follow recipes like Apple Cider Poppy Seed, Creamy Lemon Poppy Seed, Honey Lime Poppy Seed and more.
The new Poppy Seed dressing joins the other great tasting, waste saving Foothill Farms speed scratch dressings including; Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Italian, Caesar, 1000 Island and Honey Mustard.
TASTE IT FOR YOURSELF!
Operators interested in the new Foothill Farms speed scratch Poppy Seed dressing are encouraged to check with their broker or contact Foothill Farms directly for samples at (800-442-5242). Visit www.foothillfarms.com/poppyseed for more information and delicious recipe ideas.
Foothill Farms is part of the Kent Precision Foods Group, a leading dry blending and packaging food company specializing in providing shelf stable, high quality products for customers in the foodservice, industrial and consumer products businesses. Customized products produced vary widely and include salad dressing mixes, frozen desserts, home canning mixes, sauce and seasoning blends, gravies and instant food thickening products. Kent Precision Foods Group markets brands also includes Frostline®, Mrs. Wages®, Orrington Farms®, Southern Gourmet®, Thick It® and other licensed products.
- NEW SPEED SCRATCH POPPY SEED DRESSING FROM FOOTHILL FARMS® GIVES OPERATORS A DOUBLE ADVANTAGE
- KPFG STAYS CLOSE TO THE MARKET WITH BROKER ADVISORY BOARD
- Frostline celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- Foothill Farms® Creates Menus to Help K-12 Foodservice Follow Federal Nutritional Guidelines
- Dole® Soft Serve Is A Sweet & Refreshing Dairy-Free Treat
- Foothill Farms® Creates Gluten-Free Infographic for Foodservice
- Kent Corporation Appoints New Leadership at Kent Precision Foods Group
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Responds to Recent Government Changes to Grain and Protein Maximums with Website Improvements
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- KPFG Takes Foodservice Brands Social
- Frostline Introduces Its Brand New Look and Fresh New Merchandising
- SAVE THE DATE! Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name December 1
- Kristin Ortmann Joins Kent Precision Foods Group
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- KPFG Announces Changes to Senior Leadership Team
- Foothill Farms® Promoting School Foodservice with Recipe Challenge
- CHAMPS Press Release
- Time to rollout the holiday themed menu items cranberry, caramel and pumpkin.
- Balancing Health and Indulgence
- Haute Builds for Hot Dogs - Affordable toppings to make delicious menu hits.
- FOOTHILL FARMS® CHEESE SAUCES OFFER THE GREATEST VARIETY IN FOODSERVICE
- FOOTHILL FARMS® DRESSINGS OFFER MIXING ALTERNATIVES FOR CREATING UNIQUE RECIPES
- FOOTHILL FARMS® LAUNCHES NEW BRAND AND NEW WEB SITE
- Dole Soft Serve featured at 3 Worlds Cafe grand opening
- Foothill Farms® Introduces NEW Creme Anglaise Custard Sauce Mix
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise
- Introducing Pour, Stir and Enjoy Products for Supermarket Deli from Precision Foods, Inc.