About Us: News
Dole® Soft Serve is a dairy-free treat bursting with five unique fruit flavors including – pineapple, orange, strawberry, raspberry, mango. DOLE® Soft Serve allows operators to satisfy cravings of patrons with dietary restrictions by serving up a treat that’s creamier than sorbet and lacking the tart taste of frozen yogurt.
According to a Milward Brown equity research study, the DOLE® brand carries a 97 percent recognition among consumers. Patrons believe in the brand and trust the product which results in repeat sales.
“This is a delicious soft serve product that allows operators to offer dairy-free treats to meet the growing demand for foods that accommodate dietary restrictions,” shared Jamie Schwartz, product marketing manager, Kent Precision Foods Group, (KPFG) who license DOLE® Soft Serve. “Milk allergies produce immune system responses that can be life threatening – the DOLE® Soft Serve fruit flavored products are an answer to a growing consumer need.”
DOLE® Soft Serve is fat free, cholesterol free, gluten free and meets the standards for vegan diets. This line of dry mix product is also available in vanilla and chocolate flavors, although these two flavors do not meet dairy-free requirements at this time. There are only 90 calories per half cup serving, making it a guilt-free pleasure for consumers to enjoy any time.
DOLE® Soft Serve is easy-to-handle inside foodservice operations and is completely shelf-stable for up to 12-months – so it doesn’t tie up space in the cooler or freezer. It requires no thawing prior to use and is ready when needed – all seven flavors are packaged in a dry powder that mix within a couple of minutes using cold tap water.
Operators will also find serving suggestions, ongoing marketing support and business building promotions and materials including front of house merchandising, whisks and mixing buckets.
DOLE® is a registered trademark of Dole Packaged Foods, LLC, used under license. DOLE® Soft Serve is manufactured by Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. is a dry-blending and packaging food company specializing in providing finished products for customers in the foodservice, industrial and consumer products businesses. Customized products produced vary widely and include salad dressing mixes, frozen desserts, seasoning blends, stuffing mixes, seasoned rice and sauces.
- KPFG STAYS CLOSE TO THE MARKET WITH BROKER ADVISORY BOARD
- Jason Gregory Named President of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc.
- CHAMPS Group Purchasing and KPFG Launch Custom Contract for Fortified and Modified Drinks
- Kent Precision Foods Group Receives 4th Dot Quality & Service Award
- DOLE® Soft Serve Introduces New Lemon Flavor
- Frostline Celebrates National Soft Serve Day on August 19th
- DOLE® Soft Serve is a Sweet and Refreshing Dairy-Free Treat
- Foothill Farms® Promoting School Foodservice with Recipe Challenge
- Foothill Farms® Responds to Recent Government Changes to Grain and Protein Maximums with Website Improvements
- TUF® and Milani® Brands Are Now Foothill Farms®
- Frostline Introduces a Brand New Look and Fresh New Merchandising
- KPFG Receives Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods for 3rd Consecutive Year
- Foothill Farms® Brand to Consolidate Milani® and TUF® Brands Under One Name
- DOLE Soft Serve Featured at 3 Worlds Café Grand Opening
- Precision Foods Unveils New Name, Logo and Promise
- Introducing Pour, Stir and Enjoy Products for Supermarket Deli from Precision Foods, Inc.